Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What Media Do You Like Most?

Journalism Workshop Blog 2

Of the media I have experienced, I have enjoyed photography the most. I have a little experience with a camera but it was neat to learn the right ways to take photographs. Learning to capture stories through a picture was interesting to learn as well. I learned the distinction between a picture and a photograph and was shown how to edit photographs I had taken. I love taking pictures with my camera so I believe what I learned through my photography session will be really beneficial to my everyday life and my future in journalism. I am excited to experience the other media throughout the rest of the week. I hope to find what I am best at to help determine what area of journalism I would like to pursue.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment